Monday, July 6, 2009

OMG OMG OMG

Sandino, Pinar del rio, July 6th 2009

Stardate 14

Im so fucking freaking out, I was sitting down and as a regular checkup I was pulling on my skin where my lovehandles once were and I feel a fat deposit growing.

Am I really getting fat again?

This cannot be, not now, not 4 days before travelling, not three days before my threesome, no not now, this is impossible.

I am now running more, and easing off the carbs, its impossible, it has to be an ilusion, maybe im bloated. Last week I ran 5km, I walked 14, I had diarrhea which made me lose like 2 pounds, why is this happening?

Aside from the fact that im having a small nervous breakdown, my passport still isnt ready yet. Its t-minus 4 days and my passport isnt ready yet. Im getting one of
those fits again where heads will roll, planets will fall, solar systems destroyed.

I have already cleaned out two suitcases, I havent started packing yet.

Last Saturday I went out to sandino, I took 10 dollars I wasn’t supposed to spend. I drank beer, I danced, I was happy for a while, but I was so tired afterwards that I passed out (sleeping, not hipoglicemic alcohol induced coma) on my friends’ lap. I got to school, put on my ipod, with only 1 heapdhone working because all my other 7 sets of headphones have been broken by others. Im never ever lending out my stuff again, ever! And I danced in front of the mirror to some real music.

So I guess that’s like a summary of my weekend, sorry its like unstructured but im writing this in a hurry, I have been studying for the majority of the night, so now I have to go to bed, this is strange since I slept the entire afternoon.

Helpful tip number 67

Epispadia makes you pee towards your face, so sit down before you pee. Another tip, do not scratch your balls yoo much, it causes lesions and cheese under fingernails.

No comments: