Friday, July 31, 2009

Isolation day 6 and 7, don’t know what happened to 5

Stardate 47




When spending so much time in solitary one loses track of time. 
I have no idea what I have been up to the last couple of days. I have been entrenched in the likings of Star Trek Voyager and Fringe. I hate it that I don’t have all episodes, Fringe ends at episode 1.14 The Ability, which is total crap because Walter discovers that he himself wrote ZFT. Ok you need to watch that series, its like Xfiles-on-triple-adrenaline-gone-2009. 
One of these missing days I got out money for J and C, I borrowed money from them before I went back to Suriname because I was flat broke. So now that’s done.



The coolest thing happened today. I got a call from J, she came to visit me along with Josh and David. As you might have noticed, I refer to her as J because she had expressed a problem with her name being on my website bla bla. Anyway, theyre still here hahaha, there is no transport back. So I guess im getting drunk with all of them with my bottle of Black Cat. Surinamese rum.



There is however a small complication, they might have to stay here for 10 days for having come to visit me, but technically it doesn’t seem like that big of a problem because its day 7 and I still havent shown any of the symptoms, so I am swine flu free.

Today I called cuban W. He wasn’t in his house in Camaguey. Stupid. I felt stupid and needy, but what the hell am I to do. Oh well, it doesn’t matter really, he will call me back when he gets the message. He is probably screwing someone else with that 9inch dagger.



What else is new. I took a huge crap.
It was also today that I realized that britney has converted herself into a has been. And Lady GaGa took in her place. Man, that’s how you realize that youre getting older, britney was my generation. 



Sigh.



Medical tip for the day.
Take vitamin C. Its really important. Trust me.

No comments: