Friday, July 3, 2009

Bloody Fermented Mess

Sandino, Pinar del Rio, Friday, July 3rd 2009
Stardate 12.1

As I have gotten confirmation of all my documents, I am now ready to travel. Ok wait, they said my documents are ready, but where are they? Ive been told they will be arriving here later today, we will see how much of it is true, either way, I want my stuff today.

In a happy spree I decided to go and clean one of my suitcases. I always use that one when I travel because of its 4 point independent wheeling system. It can rotate around its axis, its really easy to push around. Anyway, I was using it for food storage in the meantime, so I cleaned it out. In January of this year I had a major soy sauce incident. The bottle doesn’t close well, stupid lee kum kee. Although it’s the best brand, they seemingly forget to mention that the popcap can pop open at any given time, and considering that I never really kept the bottle upright, it all leaked out. So I cleaned it in January, and as a precaution I folded up a failing pair of jeans that I had, and used it as a boundary.

So now that the boundary had been removed and thrown into the trash (I am SO sure the workers will just take the pants, wash it and use it) I start to clean the suitcase. And I believed I did a good job. So I put the suitcase in an upright position, and within 5 minutes, a pool of fermented soybeans was under my suitcase, it was like it had a gunshot wound, that’s how much it was, then I realized, the suitcase had been in a lying position for 6 months, the sauce must have pooled in the auxiliary compartment, which is occupied by the pop up bars.

Man that was a big clean up, but I am convinced I got rid of it all.

In the meantime, I smell like soysauce, im listening to kylies greatest hits, and im trying to figure out how my new feeding card works. Apparently when we go down we have to carry it with us so they can stamp us off.

Oh and on a sidenote, apparently we got a new set of rules today. And just like I expected, all the faggios in class *a faggio is someone who is obviously a flaming homosexual, but goes to church to hide it, and doesn’t admit it to himself* started a riot, complaining, failing to comply, blablabla. Fucking homos. Ok I know I am gay, but geez, they just fuck it up for those who know how to handle it.

I just hate it whenever it happens, they always have the biggest mouths. It just disturbing, I mean, come out already, everybody knows….

Helpful tip for the day

Come out! Oh and thai food is spicy, so don’t drink through your nose!

1 comment:

Yordan Almenares said...

Hola Farid, es interesante leer tu Blog con todo lo que escribes. Tambien me alegro que vivas tu vida abiertamente. Ya no es tan dificil hacerlo en Cuba, en Suriname un poco mas.

Saludos.

Yordan