Friday, July 31, 2009

Isolation log 1

This is day 2 of isolation here at ELAM 11. Its normally a hub for the rest of the schools, every Saturday they have church services and whatnot. Its also the location of a minimart and an el rapido, which are all closed right now due to the nature of the facility at the moment.
Cuba istaking the whole swine flu tjing seriously, every medstudent coming back from abroad will be isolated for 10 days in their centre. My centre is the centre of sandino containing 12 medical schools. I just came back so they told me to come here.

I arrived last night. Oh yeah, let me tell you a story. My friends were supposed to pick me up at the airport when I arrived early Monday morning. I told them not to pick me up then, but to pick me up at 2pm at the bus terminal in Havana. Funny thing was, that I had other plans. I met this Cuban on badoo I think, which is by far the most interesting place to meet people. And he is a vet and licensed pharmacist in Spain. He was coming to Cuba last Friday, and he had offered to pick me up at the airport. Funny, I didn’t even know the guy and I was changing my important schedule for him? Well let’s just say I might have taken into account my fascination about a certain 22cm part of his body. It’s hilarious really, I normally am afraid of those big things, but man was I wrong. 
He picked me up at the airport, I had my doubts though, but he showed up. He is a cool guy, funny, flirtatious and he knows what he wants. And he wants me to have something serious with him. Granted, I don’t mind but I need time to get to know him better, and he understands or something. 
Either way, we went to his family’s place in some part of Havana where I’ve never been before. He commanded his cousin to warm up some chicken and beans for me, which was fabulous. I showered and entered the room where we started kissing. Man he knows how to use that tongue of his. He is a mulatto, just as tall as me, a bit on the thick side but who cares :P
So we had sex for most of the night, I passed out, so did he, and then at 4 in the morning we were at it again, but the condoms ran out. And yeah, im not a BB kind of guy so I said no. he got pissed and I told him to let it go. I woke up at around twelve, showered and ate. He gave me my birthday gift, CK eternity for men, which was nice. And then it was almost two again, so I had to leave, the taxi was already coming, but then I had to kiss his discostick, which obviously didn’t stay with a kiss, so there I am trying not to gag and the taxi starts honking the horn hahaha, but I had to finish.



we took down all the bags and left for the terminal. Upon exiting the taxi I remember W asking me if I had everything, I said yes, the taxi driver asked me again and I said yes. Little did I know, with my airhead, that I left my goodiebag in there. The gifts I had bought in the duty free zone in POS and in Panama. 5 sets of headphones, Bacardi razz and Wrapped with Love by Hilary duff, for J, since she is so in love with her.
I met my friends at the terminal, but it didn’t stop there, I had to carry this pack of money and documents to a Cuban who is going to work for RPBG, this Surinamese company where my sort of stepmom works. He was a no show and I still hadn’t recharged my cubacel sim, so I sent my friends to go and finish their things, they needed to pay airfare to go home at some booking agent, so they left and on the way bought me my credit. I stayed at the terminal with W to see if the Cuban would show up. He eventually did, and he was so happy, it was his golden ticket out of Cuban jail. Hahah, anyway, so my friends still hadn’t come back so W stayed with me. He is a sweet guy. Ugh but im not sure now. We will see how it turns out. Either way, my friends then came, I said goodbye to W, and then we headed back to school. 
I dropped my friends off in school, and I continued on to Julio Antonio Mella. Which is the official name for ELAM 11. It’s a similar building to my school, only its not a school like I explained earlier. It doubles as a hotel for family of the students living here in Sandino. 



I am currently on the 4th floor. We just had a major thunderstorm, Ihave severe lumbar pain due to the discomfort of sitting on these shitty beds trying to watch Voyager, fringe, the fifth element and knight rider episode 1.15



I arrived last night at 9pm, they gave me two pieces of bread with luncheon meat and a pitcher of fake apple juice. I stayed awake until 4 in the morning.
I woke up today after sleeping in my underwear, and I opened the door and saw this really cute guy who brought me bread with mayonnaise. I was happy and I think I had a hard on hahaha. Anyway, so then I went back to sleep, they brought me lunch as well, rice beans and chicken. I ate it in the bathroom. I still haven’t brushed my teeth yet, I left my toothpaste at home and the rest is in my real school.



Tomorrow they are reopening the cafeteria and the store so I will buy toothpaste then, until then im heavily chewing on trident white. I am tempted to eat the candy I have but I am starting vigorous exercise again today, I gained about 14 pounds in that one week back home.

so later today im running on the field they have, that is if they let me out of the building, doing my abs and my pushups, I hope my new piercings don’t cause any unnecessary pain or discomfort.

Lets see if I can attach some pixx….



Farid out. Man that was a lot of yapping, I hope it will be more flowing in tomorrows entry.



so until tonight, its 5.37pm already, ill be masturbating, watching movies and massaging my back.

No comments: