Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Isolation... again.

Thursday September 24 2009

What can I say, I havent been writing for over a month now. the only reason for this is ofcourse the fact that ive been busy on facebook while I was on vacation. All the pictures are on my facebook.
Either way, this is day two of six of my isolation, only this time its different. the entire institute is filled with students. to my luck it is full of guyanese and antiguans, my least favorite people on this planet.
Last night when we arrived we were told that the food was going to be brought up to us, but that never happened, turns out we had to go down to get our food. either way, we didnt starve to death, i have all kinds of bullshit french ready to eat meals. the only problem was that we didnt have spoons or forks, so we just folded the metal cover hahaha. its called survival.
My health is severely deteriorating, i have several infections, my left nipple, my chin (a gaping wound) and under my tongue. i just hope I heal on time.

on the positive side, marc calls me everyday and he is coming to cuba in november. I cant wait. now i will have to lose weight a lot faster, atleast I have an excuse now hahahha.

No comments: